Discount Rules & Exclusions
DISCOUNT RULES & EXCLUSIONS
- Only one promotional coupon code may be applied per order.
- Coupon codes may not be combined.
- A coupon code provided in a promotional sale may not be applied to any past purchases made prior to the sale's activation.
- If a coupon code has a price or quantity requirement and an eligible item is returned, thereby causing the remaining balance or required quantity to drop under the required price / quantity minimum, the promotional code will no longer apply to the remaining order.
- A coupon code will not be reactivated or applied to an order after it has expired.
- Coupon codes are forfeited at the time of use and may not be reinstated if any part of the order is returned.
- For specific expiration dates or price requirements, please see original marketing advertisement.
Due to partnership agreements, certain premium brands are excluded from promotions.
- Coupon codes have no cash value.
- Olive Rose Boutique has the right to end or modify any promotion at any time at its sole discretion.
- All offers are subject to change without notice.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- Offers only apply to the United States.
Unless otherwise noted, the following categories and brands are excluded from all discounts and promotions:
- Gift Cards
- Already discounted Sale and Clearance items
- Items marked “FINAL SALE”
- Items with a price ending in $.99
- Items marked "Not Discountable”
- Items marked as “Grab Bags”
- Premium Brands (Ampersand Avenue, some may not be listed)
- Home Products
- Bath & Cosmetic Products
- Apothecary Products
Discount Exclusions may change at any time. Some exclusion items may not be listed.
GIFT WITH PURCHASE EXCLUSIONS
- Free gifts with purchase may not be earned with exchange credit gift cards.